We had a leak in the basement. From the ceiling. Onto many bolts of fabric. And we didn't discover it until they were well and truly wet. So Robbie is in the midst of trying to find the source. Please note the ceiling in the second photo, yes, that black rectangle. It's a big hole now. The table below was where all the fabric was "stored"........ It's all washed and dried now, but I need to find a place for it. I guess work harder faster and use it all up will be my mantra. Oh, and I only discovered the leak because I thought that there was some fabric I needed at the bottom of the pile for my 12btd piece.