Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

Apologies and thanks

Hi everyone.
First, please accept my apologies for for being so late with responding to everyone's latest pieces. It's been a difficult time for my family for the past few months and I've not been able to keep up with all my commitments as I would have liked. 
Sorry too for causing confusion with posting my contribution à whole month too soon! You can probably tell, my head has not been in the best place and mixing up the months on the advanced posting led to the error. 😉
Thank you so much for the kind words of support and condolence I received. It means a lot to me and my family and is very much appreciated.

I trust you will all have a very happy Christmas, wherever you may be! 
Love Claire 
X

1 comment:

  1. No need to apologise, Claire. Our hearts are with you.

    You did give us a wake-up call with your early posting, though! Still, didn't work for me and I was late.

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete