Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

I might not be finished in time!

I'm working away at my new piece of work, but at the same time am trying to do lots of work in the garden whenever it's not raining (and those in the UK know that those times are few and far between at the moment!), plus help supervise and project manage our new extension.  I have also committed to making some 180 tea cozies for a car club event, and frankly am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the deadlines lurking at me from every dark corner.

I'm very much hoping to have the main work done on my piece before the end of February, but it's very unlikely I'll manage to get it quilted in time.  To make up for this, here's the piece for our challenge before last, which also failed to get quilted before the deadline.  As you can now see. it's quilted and bound and completely finished.  Hurrah!!!!

Some time later . . . . . alas, I'm having problems with my computer and it won't pick up any images from my phone.  I'll try again later after rebooting the system!

1 comment:

  1. Sympathies, Linda F. I see Phillida will be busy when she comes over giving the two of us a good talking to about that powerful word 'NO'.

    Take a deep breath and work out a simple, efficient, quick conveyor belt way to make all those tea cosies. I presume you are not knitting them!!!

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete