Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Hello again everyone ,
I have spoken to the Exhibitions Convener of the National Symposium again and our ' Blog Exhibition' has been chosen as one of eight really interesting exhibitions for next year . I really hope that each of you will manage to send one of your Artist Series quilts to me either via Hilary,Phil and Patricia or couriering one to me . Helena , I think your Klimt, Lucy in Gold,would be great for Klimt . Patricia is giving her Barnes -Graham piece  so if you could all indicate which one of your pieces you would like to exhibit I shall try and even it out amongst the chosen artists . I will just fill in a gap wherever. Our newest members will not have as much choice but do send whichever you think appropriate. I am excited about his for all of us as it gives the general public an idea of how the digital age is opening up possibilities for us textile artists to show our work .
Hope you are all as excited as I am .
Rosemary

3 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to offer my Klee, Escher or Lundstrom pieces, probably in that order of preference. Can you let me know which works best for you Rosemary please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosemary

    Brilliant news! Thanks so much for organising it. I am happy to assist in anything I can, even though at a distance. We will have to make sure we publicise all your hard work and this great opportunity .
    Best wishes
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for organising the exhibition. I will liaise with Phil when I visit her in a couple of weeks time and then perhaps we can send our pieces together.

    ReplyDelete