Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Hello Everyone ,
What a wonderful response from all of you re the exhibition next year . Thanks to Hilary and the idea of the form I now will have a piece ( unfortunately only one piece each) from everyone  covering all the artists we have so far done . The convener will be delighted and what an interesting exhibition it will be .
Regarding the hanging of them you will not need to put a sleeve on . I will work this out at a later stage once I know what type of stands I will have on which to display them . Our convener will help out with this aspect . So just send them as they are but please make sure that your name and address is on the label at the back of the quilt . I am so looking forward to receiving them and seeing them in reality. I promise to take a video and lots of photos once it is all set up .
Thank you all.
Rosemary

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Rosemary - this is a great opportunity for us all. Good luck with it all. Best wishes
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am really excited about it and am sure it will be very interesting -an exhibition with a digital slant ! R

    ReplyDelete