Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

My model for the Andriacci quilt


   This is JP (short for Jean-Pierre) who has kindly agreed to model for my Andriacci quilt. He isn't our cat: in fact I don't think that he is anyone's cat (what cat is come to think of it), as he is very wary of humans, and it has taken two years and a lot of patience for me to get within a metre (and no closer, thank you very much) of him. JP  will also introducing  his 'friends' on the 31st. For once I have finished my quilt early, except for the facing which I will finish tomorrow, as my Mum arrives from England tomorrow and then we are away until reveal day. I hope everyone's quilts are coming along ok. I am looking forward to seeing them.


3 comments:

  1. I love the look he is giving you. It's very disdaining and I can quite imagine he is saying 'Any closer and I'm off!' I can't wait to meet his friends. Thanks Jinnie, a great start to the day. H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha great looking guy, can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete