Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

the next artist is......

Gustav Klimt. Gustav Klimt was an Austrian symbolist painter and one of the most prominent members of the Vienna Secession movement. Klimt is noted for his paintings, murals, sketches, and other objets d'art. Wikipedia
My choice was an easy one and I am sure Klimt will be an easy artist for everyone as his work is so quilt like. But i have been waiting for this opportunity as there is another Klimt inspired work I have been longing to make. Looking forward to what you all come up with!

9 comments:

  1. Another one that plays with colour! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His work is so iconic and many pieces are well known. I look forward to researching his life and getting to know his work on a deeper level for the August 31st challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really excited as I love this artist and can't wait to get my inspiration going on Klimt. Thank you for this choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another satisfied Customer! Thank you Helena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suits me too but very tempting to reproduce rather than interpret!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always loved Klimts work and have done quilts inspired by his work before . So thanks for a super choice and obviously popular with lots of us .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice & textile interpretation / inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Add me to the list of happy campers.

    ReplyDelete