Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2021

 Work in Progress


  


   Unfortunately I too am going to be late . I had planned to make it last week and printed my fabrics on Monday, intending to start the next day. It said on the tube of fabric printing ink that it was dry to the touch in 24 hours, but I couldn't touch it without leaving my fingers grubby until Saturday, so it is only half pieced now. It probably won't be ready until the end of the week, beginning of next at the latest as I am busy in the next few days.

5 comments:

  1. It is annoying when something is meant to dry quickly, and then doesn't! I had to wait an extra two weeks for a garage floor to dry once. I'll look forward to seeing your work when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite happy to wait - I'm just intrigued by your fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...lots of intrigue. Happy to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you do with your fabric, Jinnie. H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take your time, don't stress - those 'spanners' always appear unexpected.

    ReplyDelete