Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2021

Apologies

 Sorry, folks but I am going to be late with my submission.  My fault because I should have known from all the previous years that the run up to Christmas is super busy.

I haven't wavered from my first thoughts - just need time to sit down and start.  Life with a dependent husband is quite full and, as usual, I am busy working with school kids on a large wall hanging and plenty of church work.  Believe me, I am not sitting twiddling my thumbs or playing games!  I certainly don't have time to get into mischief!!!

Loving what's coming in.

Bestest, Hilary

PS   Phil I sincerely hope that is NOT your new home!  H

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Hilary, if anyone is entitled to being late it is most definitely you. I'm sure your entry will be worth the wait. Enjoy a guilt free time, even a few games or thumb twiddling, in between all the commitments you have. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not.... low maintenance! Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not the only one, see above!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No complaints from me!! I've been late myself on many occasions, and have two pieces from the series still waiting to be quilted

    ReplyDelete
  5. No apologies necessary. We know we will see it before long. Take a deep breath.

    ReplyDelete