Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2021

An apology

 I'm afraid I'm going to have to give this one a miss. Wonderful family holidays (Note the plural, I've been very lucky.) and our recent Golden Wedding anniversary have filled my Calendar and my mind for the last couple of months.

As I had  planned a fairly simple piece I'd convinced myself that I could fit it in but it's not to be, and I'd rather focus on the next challenge than play, a less than adequate, catch up.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else has done with this fascinating topic.

Traigh Mhòr, Barra, Outer Hebrides





8 comments:

  1. You are wicked, Linda B! Not for not being able to fit in a piece this time, but because you showed that picture of that beach!!!! Could there be a more perfect one? You're forgiven for missing this challenge - but not for teasing us with that vista. Hilary PS Congrats on the 50th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time off! It sounds as though you've had a great summer and happy 50th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally forgiven, though I'm very sad we won't get to see your take on this challenge. Behaps you could post an idea of what you might have done if you had had the time. Congratulations on the 50th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 50th and have a good time away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the 50th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to miss your 'piece' Linda but a very good excuse! Well done on your 50th - enjoy the family time together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The beach in the photo looks wonderful. Congratulations on the fiftieth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A late entry from me too. All is forgiven and a belated Happy Anniversary. Hope you had a great time with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete