Pages

Saturday 6 July 2024

TREES, TREES EVERYWHERE

My hubbie and I spent a couple of hours walking around our local Botanical Gardens yesterday playing with our cameras mostly looking birds but the gardens are full of amazing trees. Here are a couple of them.



.....and coincidentally our International Quilt Festival is on at the moment and one of my Guilds Group quilts won first prize and the theme......trees.


Apologies for the poor Pic.  Hmmmm!  My head is churning away.  Watch this space. 

1 comment:

  1. I remember walking around the Botanical Gardens with Gillian Travis and a couple of other quilters after the last Quilt Festival held in Natal. I must look out my photos. Your two trees are amazing. I like the tree quilt - looks like it was fun to make as a group. Hilary

    ReplyDelete