Pages

Saturday 21 May 2022

Sorry

It looks like I'm going to be late with this challenge - sorry!! Its been a hectic couple of months, which has included Covid, a trip to Berlin to see our youngest daughter, a trip, after 2-1/2 years, to our house in France, a much delayed 30th birthday party for our twins (theyre now 32) and some frentic gardening. My plan was to do the design work while in France, gather the materials together in the following week, then hand sew it while on a canal boat holiday. We are now on our way to Wales and the canal, with no design and no materials. We are due back on the 28th, so unless i can pull the rabbit out of the hat on our return I'm going to be late.

3 comments:

  1. I'm afraid I am highly unlikely to submit mine in time either. Jubilee celebrations and Pentecost at church craft group have meant a double load. Promise to get cracking with it asap - I have a vague idea of what I would like to produce (not much help really).
    Hope everyone is well.

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is going to be even later than I said. Mum was due to fly back to Manchester today, but this weekend, she tripped over a step that she didn't see. As a result we spent 7 hours in A&E last evening and didn't get home until 1am! Fortunately she hadn't broken her hip as was first thought, and is a lot better today, though still needing some help walking. We're hoping she willl be able to go home maybe next week, but we will have to see. My quilt has been put on hold as a result. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's interpretations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And mine isn't done either. No excuses except lack of imagination.

    ReplyDelete