Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

In honour of the final theme for this set of twelve, I have chosen the word...... Encore. Sometimes when working in series there is an obvious ember still burning for the next piece (which is a treat) and sometimes an idea can present itself when enlarging a section or detail of a piece to carry forward a new technique or palette. Any interpretation is entirely up to you, as always.Perhaps this will just be a chance to look back on the work produced so far and appreciate something from it with fresh eyes or in a different light . In any case, I hope your experience is as playful and creative an experience as in the past. Enjoy!  

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Michele. I know there have been pieces that I have looked back at and thought I could do that better...

    Many thanks,

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I meant pieces that I had made that I could improve - not anyone else's!!!

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. My first thought was 'erg!!', as nothing came to mind, but then I read your explanation, and the ideas came bubbling through. I'm presuming the deadline is the end of February. I need to get Christmas ove first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea Michele. And not just for the ideas that didn't get done as we went along!

    ReplyDelete