Pages

Sunday 31 March 2024

Nearly done! And the next challenge is....

 Sorry, folks, but Easter coming so early this year has caught me out.  I am so close to finishing my piece.

My challenge to you all is to create a monochrome piece.  You can choose whatever colour you fancy but you must keep within the colour.  You can add only up to 5% of another colour.   The challenge is basically to create an interesting piece using just tints, tones and shades of one colour.   It can be realistic, or abstract - any subject, any materials, techniques or textures.  Think Picasso's 'blue period' or black and white images or transparencies, etc.  Have fun.

Hilary

2 comments:

  1. I like this. I have an idea, which has been whirling around in my brain for a long time, but which I haven't done anything about.

    ReplyDelete