Good morning all
Thank you for the invitation, Hilary, much appreciated! I have browsed through some of the work and themes on this website and it all looks very interesting and original :-) Well done to all of you! Patricia introduced me to her 'fish' while we were working together on the Centurion Group quilt for the most recent National Quilt Festival that was held in Port Elizabeth in South Africa.
I have joined this group to explore and expand my artistic boundaries with the hope of getting better at competition standard pieces. Having fun is a bonus. I am excited about the upcoming theme for end of October! Regards, Erla Cilliers.
Welcome Erla. It's always lovely to meet new faces and talents as we all bring our own unique skills, interpretations and characteristics to a group. I hope you will find, as we have all done, that it is the perfect platform to challenge yourself, try out that technique or new material you have been waiting for an excuse to have a go at. You will surprise yourself and grow in confidence as time goes on. But most of all 'Have fun!'.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, Hilary
Welcome to the group Erla: it's good to have another member! The challenges have really helped me to try out techniques and ideas that have been there, but which I never got round to exploring. I'm looking forward to seeing you work.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the group Ella. I’m new too! This is only my third challenge. It’s great fun and I hope you enjoy it. I’m from the UK by the way.. Bren
ReplyDelete