Pages

Thursday, 27 August 2026

WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBER

 We have another new member joining us which is very exciting so I would like to introduce Danel Muller who produces very lovely art quilts, so a very, very warm welcome to you Danel, and we are so excited to have you join us on our blog.  We trust you will enjoy every moment of this quilt journey with us all and we look forward to to having you join with us and having fun creating beautiful works, which I am sure everyone on our blog enjoy creating.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the very warm welcome! It is a real pleasure to join this group of talented art quilters. I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone, sharing ideas and inspiration, and learning from all the beautiful work created here. I’m excited to be part of this creative journey with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel - A warm welcome to the group. I have been a member for less than 12 months and am really enjoying these challenges. I’m very new to art quilts but am learning a lot.

    Where are you from? I’m based in the UK! I think it’s wonderful that we’re based all across the globe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the misspelling of your name Danel! Autocorrect changed it.

      Delete
    2. No offense taken. I am from Pretoria, South Africa. Patricia, Erla and I are in the same Quilting Guild.

      Delete