Pages

Monday 30 September 2024

 Teaser


    I am afraid that mine will not be ready in time. Earlier in the year I made a sample, a tiny portion of which is in the photo, and wanted to develop it further. The original worked, but for this quilt I made a few changes and it has been nothing but trouble. I had to cut part of it out, and cobble together the background from the remains plus the scraps that were left. I took it on holiday with me, intending to do the quilting, but found another major problem, which had to wait until I returned home to sort out. I am now quilting and hope to finish it maybe next week... unless it has any more surprises for me!

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the finished piece . Your use of the netting created a very interesting texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the finished piece. So different to your normal style. Will we see the 'eye'??? Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jinnie this looks as if your piece is going to look amazing. I love the teaser you put up and now can't wait to see your whole piece. Don't keep us in suspense too long as I am sure you will produce something special.

    ReplyDelete