Pages

Sunday 31 December 2023

flower bloom current

 


I'm not really inspired by the theme this time, even though it's a bit more open-ended!

However, since I've been obsessed with macrame lately, I decided to make something with macrame as the theme!

This time, I used fabric to make a rope to weave a flower basket, and I left a space in the basket unsecured so that I could insert flowers made of fabric!

This is a work that allows the viewer to interact with it, and depending on where the flowers are placed, the work will have a different look!


   Momo 

5 comments:

  1. Love your macrame basket and am so pleased you have once again incorporated macrame in your piece so that we get to see it. Beautifully put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The basket is beautiful, and the macrame just right for it. I like the way you can change your flower(s) and change the look of the quilt as you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momo, you have done it again! Created an exquisite piece of interactive art. Beautiful. Such attention to detail. Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your piece and design. You have used the macrame in such an interesting way and the fact you can change the look of it differently every time was very clever. I love your background - beautifully executed and fits in with the overall design so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an innovative idea in that the flower can be moved to different places in the basket . The formal quilted background makes the basket and flower stand out which adds interest . Well done.

    ReplyDelete