Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2022

Next challenge!!

Finally, it's my turn to announce the topic

I've thought about it for a long time and decided to use "Bridges" as the theme for this project.

A bridge is an important building that connects two places, and also communicates the relationship between people.

This time, we can use the bridge as the main character, either in a straightforward way or in a metaphorical way.


Ps: If the theme is duplicated, please let me know! I will publish a new theme separately.

7 comments:

  1. One of my past quilts featured two bridges: can I use that one? Only joking of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choice Momo. Very interesting quilts will come from this challenge I am sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! This is going to be such fun. Thanks, Momo. Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to this challenge Momo. Great idea Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Years ago Bridges was going to be the theme for an exhibition I was participating in. The exhibition never happened but I’ve still got lots of photos of bridges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, a super topic for our next piece. Thank you Momo. Allison

    ReplyDelete