Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Art by the Lake

I thought  I’d share a video of my show last weekend with the Lakeshore Artists. We exhibit twice a year, in the fall at this beautiful outdoor location, in the grounds of a local cultural centre. One-third of the proceeds goes to a local food bank. I am thrilled to report that I did very well, selling 7 pieces, including Fiesta, our latest 12btd, and the large blue circle you see in the video, Coral Reef. I am the only textile artist in the group of about 50 professional artists. 

3 comments:

  1. Well done and especially as you had buyers. Love the large circular pieces. Video did not work for me but still can see the set up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't get it to work either. Congratulations on the successful show

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful opportunity to mix with other artists - and what a beautiful settings. Well done on your sales, Helena. Thanks for flying the flag so magnificently for textile artists. H

    ReplyDelete