Pages

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Reflections

Hi everyone,


Firstly, humble apologies, I am late AGAIN, but as always I have a good excuse - the dog ate my homework!!  I will have the piece done as soon as I can, but things are in flux here at present and as soon as we're sorted I'll be able to show you what I've made!!


Fantastic quilts, love them all, and such a varied interpretation of the theme, and interesting techniques.


I have my quilt in my head, and when the new printer arrives I'll be able to make some headway.


Frenzy eh?  That's another brill theme.


Catchya
Rosie

1 comment:

  1. Seeing Red and Connections - Fabulous stuff girls. I really like the fact that no names are attributed because I can play the guessing game with those of you whose work I know. Fantastic to see your individual interpretation on the challenges and so great to see that I hope you're all pleased to know you're bookmarked on my computer so I can follow your work and development as a group. Looking forward to seeing all the Reflections.

    ReplyDelete