Pages

Thursday 30 September 2010

Fantastic Reflections...

I am bowled over and full of admiration for the beautiful quilts that have come in so far.  They get better and better every time - what are we going to be like at the end?!

Reflections was a gift to you lucky girls who had the indigo play day at Dianne's - but they couldn't be more different.  I'm touched by the thought that everyone has put into their quilts and feel privileged to be part of the group.

Many thanks, Helena, for the challenging new theme - that keep us on our toes and the 'little grey cells' working!  Don't forget Frenzy is due in on New Year's Eve!!!!!!

Hilary

1 comment:

  1. I apologize that I will not have my Reflections ready "on time" as I am in the midst of our guild quilt auction which is Oct. 2 that I have played a major role. (waqg.org for a look at the 56 quilts we have for the live auction) Also, Sept was Ovarian Cancer Awareness month in the US, which also took a major part of my focus with MD Anderson - the Sew-In last Sunday that produced 50 quilt tops. In addition, I am struggling with my Reflections piece as most techniques/mediums are not resulting in my "vision". Will post as soon as....

    ReplyDelete