Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2009

Seasonal Greetings

I would like to wish everyone a quiet, peaceful Festive Season.  And here's to a wonderful creative 2010.

My apologies for using this method but I am having a really bad time upgrading from XP to Windows 7 and all I can say is thank goodness for backups.  If you make only one New Year's Resolution make it:  I will backup my files at least every month - preferably on an external hard drive or CD.  This has been the only glimmer of light in my struggle so far.

I have the old laptop but that has only a few of my addresses and none of my programmes (it is an old machine and limited capacity).

Love,

Hilary

PS  I have some emails on the old computer which I cannot read - apologies if it is urgent.  H

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you all a creative explorative meaningful 2010
    My new year's message to you all - stay connected!
    Love
    Pam in Montreal
    P.S. Please be patient with me, my blogging skills are nonexistent

    ReplyDelete