Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Hi everyone.  I am sending this on Rosemary's computer as I can't get into my blog here in New Zealand.  I had an uneventful trip and arrived safely together with all your pieces of work.  Rosemary was thrilled to receive them and her mini-exhibition is going to be very professional looking at her presentation so far.  So glad I could help out in bringing these over here.  Trusting you all have a blessed Christmas with lots of creativity in the New Year.  Patricia

3 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia (and Rosemary). Glad you had a safe trip all the way to New Zealand. And thank you for looking after all our pieces. Good luck, Rosemary, I am sure you will do us all proud.
    Wishing everyone in the group and their families, and past members a peaceful and happy Christmas with lots of laughter and fun. Here's to a bright New Year full of inspiration and good health.
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll second that Hilary! I hope everyone has a good Christmas and all the best for a fun and creative 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, Glad to hear you arrived safely and all is well. I hope you are having a wonderful time.
    Glad Rosemary liked the quilts - I am sure it will be a huge success - thanks Rosemary for all your effort and to you, particia, for being the 'Quilt mule'!

    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and a fabulous 2019.

    xxx
    Claire

    ReplyDelete