Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

A new member!

I would like to welcome Uta Lenk from Germany to the group.  She is our new member.  Uta will stay with us even after Linda F has finished her new house and returns to the group.  We will then have a 'Baker's Dozen' which is 13.  Baker's Dozen

You can read all about Uta on her website  where you can see many of her beautiful quilts.  Her CV is very impressive.  Colleen - a fellow long arm quilter to keep you company!

I  am personally excited to have her on board and she will join us starting with Klimt.

Welcome, Uta.  I hope you enjoy your time with us as we travel through series 3 and the challenge of being inspired by artists chosen by our members.

Hilary

7 comments:

  1. Welcome on board Uta. Love your work & look forward to your participation in the group. Hope you find it as interesting & fun as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the group, Uta. I enjoyed seeing your website and look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the group Uta. I am sure you are going to enjoy being part of us all. I really like your work and we certainly have great fun when we see how everyone interprets artists in their own particular style. As Dianne said we look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you have decided to join our group Uta. I have also looked at your website and know that we shall all be inspired and learn from your interpretations of the remaining artists. I joined the group at the beginning of the 'Artist Series' and have found the challenges so enjoyable . Hope you enjoy the rest of them too. Regards ,Rosemary Rush (New Zealand)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the group Uta.I look forward to meeting you some time in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Uta - great to have you on board. Hope we can meet up at FOQ with other members this side of the Atlantic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, Uta! I look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete