Monday, 27 February 2017
This was far more difficult than I thought it would be! I started twice and on both occasions threw them both away and then finally decided on a different approach and tried to simplify. I used the background of one of his pictures as my background interpretation and another for the rest of my interpretation/inspiration. I also tried to bring in some texture which you will see in my final piece, making cords in various bits and pieces I found in my collection of stuff one tends to collect over the years and which I knew I would use some day! I guess that I can say I did have a good use for some of it! I also used gold foil on parts of the piece. I can't say I am overly excited with what I have done, but hopefully it gives an idea of where I was going.
This was very challenging, but in the end I feel OK about it.