Monday, 29 February 2016
When I travelled to New Zealand over Christmas I took with me a whole stack of yellow fabrics and decided to work on my "yellow" piece whilst I was there. I decided to do a variation on a sunflower and after doing the first one I enjoyed that so much so proceeded to do another and that led to a third variation on a theme. Instead of having three variations separately I then thought it might be a good idea to join them altogether and make a frieze, so this evolved, and as I liked them all and instead of choosing one of them I am putting up the whole piece as I couldn't decide which one I liked the best, so instead of putting up three separate pieces I am giving you all the whole frieze, and as it is the last colour in this series I thought it might be fun just to do it this way.
I will give you the artists challenge in the next day or so. As my computer has developed a glitch Hilary has very kindly offered to put this up for me so hopefully I can get things sorted out with my computer in the next day or so.
Posted by Hilary at 08:06