Tuesday, 24 November 2015
FINISHED BUZZ ART PIECES
These are the completed Buzz Art Blocks. No fabric. Just paint/ mouldingpaste & lutradur. I repainted each block its main colour and then sprayed thru lace curtaining. I used bird templates made from 4 layers of freezer paper ironed together and filled with moulding paste. The flowers are painted lutradur and are nailed on. Behind the flowers I did fray out some string to give a vine effect and the nails in the flowers are covered with painted felt 'pebbles'. Not very original but thought I would stick with what I new for my first attempt and am fairly happy. As you go along you work out what you should or could have done different .... but that is part of the learning curve.
p.s. my challenge is finished as well!