Pages

Sunday 15 June 2014

Updating the blog

I have been updating the blog - firstly a greyed background to give it a slightly fresher look.  This could be more dramatic if everyone thinks that would be good.

And secondly I have reduced the number of pages by creating collections of all the Series One quilts and putting them altogether on one page.

What struck me while collating them was just how far we have all come since the first challenge - nearly 5 years ago!!!!  The adage that the more you make the better you will become definitely holds true here.  It has been fascinating to view all these quilts again.

Here's to the next five years.

Hilary

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant Hilary. Easy to see it all at a glance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing the series one like this. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the greyed background, and I understand the need to reduce the number of pages, but I do regret that the images are so small. Or am I missing something? On my Mac, I can get a bigger image by holding down the command key and then repeatedly hitting the "plus sign". Thank you for finding a fix for our space limitations, Hilary, and for putting in the time to make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Heather. Something half way between the old very large images per page and this would be great. And I wish Blogger would allow me to easily place two side by side - but I spent hours not achieving it. On the plus side the little quilts can be seen bigger on the website.

      I'll put a link that on the page (if I can).

      H

      If I figure out another way of doing it, I'll have a bash.

      Delete
    2. Link to website - done. H

      Delete
    3. Thanks Hilary I like the link. Looks nice with the grey!

      Delete
  4. Thanks, Hilary. Very organized and easy to reference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry - have only managed to find time to really have a good look and enjoy. Well done Hilary it really is looking good and I am very happy and proud.

    ReplyDelete