Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Green

Well, I've got as far as looking at my fabric stash and selecting some greens to go with the miscellaneous assortment of threads and fibres I found in my daughter's house, but I have no ideas of what to do with them!  Looking at what I've pulled out I also realise I need to go back and find some darker and lighter values of green to compliment what I have found.  I'm considering an abstract design at the moment, largely as I'm also doing my next four journal quilts at the moment and they are all based on photographs.  End of August and deadlines are looming.  Rain is forecast tomorrow which would help me concentrate, but I'm on a half day course at the Cotton Patch to get to know Wonderfil threads better.

End of the month is going to be interesting.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment