Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Catching up

I've been away a lot over the last couple of months and am spending today catching up! I also began my Threads piece - with only fifteen days to go, several of which I'm away for, it could be 'interesting' ! I'm using a technique we used on the five day class I attended last week, the results of which are on my blog which should make life easier, but who knows what pitfalls there'll be along the way. Here's a taster from the work done last week:



2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! So simple and impelling somehow. I'm quite shocked that we only have 15 days left for Threads - I've been away for 7 weeks in the last nine, and haven't even started thinking about the project yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As ever it's the simplest things that so often have the greatest impact. I'm really looking forward to see what you have done if this is what has inspired you for Threads...

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete