Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

A light bulb moment

How often these flashes come when you are least expecting them!  I was slowly coming to this morning in that dreamy time when you are neither really awake or asleep and I now have my steps - trouble is I have two.  How greedy is that?!  And better still - I have a window of opportunity before the next lot of fabric arrives from Makower.

This is going to be a big year for Britain what with the Olympics and the Queens Diamond Jubilee and Makower have come up with some patriotic fabrics in red, white and blue - naturally.  And the pressure will be on because the projects have to be presented at the big trade show here in the UK in February.  Situation normal then!

Off to do a couple of trials - will it be summer or winter...?

Hilary


No comments:

Post a Comment