Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

Leaving

My time in Canada is fast coming to an end - I have less than 2 weeks left. Last night I was honoured to be entertained to dinner by the other members of our Text'Art group, and given the small quiltlets you can see here. Each is just 4 inches square, and they are an exquisite set of jewels! I'm not sure the photo does them justice.




I've also just finished my last pieces of work here in Canada - 2 small 5 x 7 inch pieces for the
Wildcard challenge. They will be sold to help raise money for Le Nichor Wild Bird Rehabilitation Centre.

4 comments:

  1. How special are those pieces you were given! Good luck with the move and your Wildcard pieces are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Wildcards are beautifully composed, and I can't wait to see them up close so I can appreciate the stitching and fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also can not wait to see these Linda.The textures really come alive with the stitching! I bet you had second thoughts about parting with them at all once they were finished. I love the little ripple of water. It gives a sense of magic in the moment just for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you a lucky bunny, Linda. What a lovely way to remember your friends in Montreal.

    Your wild cards are beautiful - I bet they sell straight away!

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete