Pages

Friday 4 February 2011

STRUCTURING AHEAD


I am sure most of you will have gathered where I am going with my piece.  This picture was taken from a yacht off  Durban which gives you the impression that the stadium is virtually on the beach whereas there is quite an expanse of land in between.  This was taken 18 months ago before the completion of the stadium.



I spent yesterday wandering around the stadium taking pics from various angles etc . Magnificent day ... not a cloud in sight. This is the sky car track which takes you to the top of the arch and gives you a magnificent view up and down the coast on a clear day. However, I think I have settled on a view from the opposite side which gives wonderful sweeping lines.  I am probably  going to fuse, paint and stitch . Time to crack on while the creative juices are flowing.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful building. I should imagine you are almost spoilt for choice with all those structural lines. Lucky you.

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete