Pages

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Seeing Red

This afternoon I received a phone call to say I had one first prize in the fabric creations section of a competition that Crafty Computer Papers (where I buy my fabric printing sheets from and heat transfer papers, etc) runs each year.  I had entered my piece with Caitlyn in her red jacket at the sea.  You could have knocked me down with a feather.  I'm tickled pink especially as the prize is £100 worth of vouchers to spend with them (and a bottle of champagne).

Still can't believe it.

Hilary

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Hilary! It's a lovely piece. Enjoy your prize and the champagne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, Hilary. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!Congratulations, Hilary. Prize money and a little bubbley...how wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done - it was a lovely piece of work as they obviously recognised.

    ReplyDelete