Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2010

I loved yours Pamela as it so depicts what we are also going through on our roads here in Gauteng - roadworks, lane closures and deviations all over the whole of the Johannesburg and Pretoria area and even further afield - it really depicts how one feels when you are actually driving - the colours say it all.

Phil I really related to the sardine frenzy, as we well know that there is so much press coverage when it happens and it is amazing how not only the sardines but the people who get into such a frenzy on the beaches. I also liked your background as it gave such a good contrast and showed wonderful movement.

Heather your colours say it all - and it certainly gives the feeling of what you were conveying there - the black and white always makes such a difference which I tend to overlook when I am doing anything - gives it a definite zing!

No comments:

Post a Comment