Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Venetta in London

I thought you might like to see a picture of Venetta in London.  She is here making a flying visit and we met up at the Hever Quilt Show on Sunday.  Paula Doyle used to live in Beaconsfield and knows Rosie and Dianne from the time they lived in London.  Paula has given up her quilt shop and is now concentrating on her Mini-Mosaics range of patterns.

Venetta, Paula and me (and I had my hair cut this morning - thank goodness, it had been driving me mad ).

Hilary

1 comment:

  1. nice to see you all! How was the quilt show? Hever was where I met Janet Twinn, signed up for City and Guilds, and so I have fond memories of our visit there. I think it was just about a week after I had arrived in England so it was all rather whirlwind.

    ReplyDelete