Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Catching Up!


Things have been a little topsy turvy over the past couple of weeks but I have managed to sneak time to check out what you have all been up to. Hilary, your graffiti quilt is a great success and the collage workshop results are lovely. I did a 'mark making' art class with a local teacher (on paper) over a six month period which was eye opening but I still find it difficult to pull it all together. I re-lived all the fun and excitement the Indigo girls had as I did a similar workshop last year in May. I have included a picture of one of my bigger pieces which had marbles and macadamia nuts ( we were working under the trees) tied into the cloth and then wrapped and tied around a large, approx 12" diameter, ridged pvc pipe.

3 comments:

  1. Positively psychedelic, Phil! Must have been those macadamia nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - that worked out well! Now where can I get a 12" dia pipe...?

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so love this - well done phil!

    ReplyDelete