Pages

Saturday 10 July 2010

Challenge accepted

Since 2004 , the first year I went to Houston, I was completely captivated by the reflections seen from the hotel windows. Reflections of windows of office buildings over more reflections of the hotel in the windows of the building opposite the hotel ! Every year I took more pictures and each year I went home and made a great effort to capture the exciting effect but each year I failed and finally gave up last year. Now with this challenge I feel that fate has played a hand and I must rise to the occasion and make a commitment- I will do Houston reflections for this next challenge. Heaven help me!

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine there is anyone who goes to Houston that is not captivated by the reflections in the windows of those office blocks! They cry out to be worked into a quilt. They are reflections of reflections often.

    Good luck - you have heard the siren call,

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete