Pages

Monday 1 March 2010

Hi Everyone

Thought I had better keep in touch and to keep my hand in regards posting messages etc. All the work that has been posted looks absolutely wonderful and I am feeling very nervous as regards my "connection" piece! I have actually completed it and it is ready for the end of the month. I had to do it early as I have got a lot on at the moment and my sister is coming out from New Zealand later this month. We are aiming on having great fun together and intend doing a lot of "quilting" chatter while she is here with me. She is presenting a powerpoint talk on the New Zealand Symposium held in Wellington last year at our Textile Art Group which will be great.

Regards to you all
Patricia

3 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia,

    Say hello to your sister please - it's ages since we had all the fun and show-and-tells in your hotel room at the Festival of Quilts in the UK.

    Good for you to have finished your piece - do we get a sneaky preview of a corner to wet our appetite?

    Have fun with your sister and enjoy the presentation of the New Zealand Symposium.

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry folks- Ignore former message from my computer. It is causing me a lot of grief these days.

    ReplyDelete