Pages

Thursday 7 January 2010

Keeping up to date - Part 2

I have been searching for help to get RSS feeds to each of you and think that as we all have different computers and versions of various programmes that there isn't a 'one size fits all' solution to the idea.  I have just gone into the settings of this blog and I think I may have solved the problem by telling it to let each of you know when someone adds a comment.  This may not work for posts, though - we'll have to wait and see.

Hi Venetta, good to hear from you.  I bet you're not freezing like some of us!  It was minus 8 here this morning.  If any of you southerners need a bit of cold weather to cool you down, just say the word.

Cheers,  Hilary

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hilary- It worked for me, at least for Rosie's comment, don't know about Posts. Thank you. And yes...it is also very cold in Montreal! Ellen

    ReplyDelete